We started Hemp Camel to push the clothing industry towards a more sustainable future, so it's crucial we explain what sustainability means to us.
1. The ability to meet our needs without compromising the needs of future generations' ability to meet theirs.
2. The ability for something to be broken down by the Earth or able to be re-used again in the future.
3. Long lasting use, which is why we use strong hemp fibers, create timeless designs and colors. Because even the most sustainable clothing isn't helping if you don't get much use from it.
4. We use natural hemp fiber that can be broken down (when you're finished with it decades later) and doesn't shed micro plastics like polyester clothing.
5. For more reasons why we use sustainable hemp, check out our why hemp page.